vrijdag 23 april 2010

London and Milano!

Hey bloggers.

I'm so excited about the next 3 weeks!
On Monday, I'm going to London with school. It's some sort of schooltrip hehe. Anyways, we'll stay there until Thursday, and then Friday I'm going to Milano with my parents and best friend until Tuesday.
I have the rest of the week off, and also the second week. So 3 weeks no school!
I'll take tons of pictures in London and Milano so I can show you my style (and of course my advertures hehe).

I really hope that I get more people to follow me because right now almost no-one reads my blog. That makes me sad. I hope that if you read this, you'll start following me and invite friends to follow me too. I promise you that I will take pictures and give you shopping tips or whatever, if more people actually start reading my blog.
Thanks :)


With love

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten