dinsdag 15 juni 2010

Exams

Hey there :)


I'm so tired. I've had nothing but exams today! I'm talking about the ESOL Examinations, aka Cambridge Exam.
I felt so relieved when I walked out of the exam room..
First we had reading. Well, that was a piece of cake for me.
Second: Writing. That was quite hard, because you needed a certain amount of words (in part 1 I couldn't reach the minimun and in part 2 I couldn't get underneath the maximum..).
The third part was Use of English. Again- piece of cake.
And finally, the fourth one: listening. It's absurd that that's the last one, cuz it's quite hard to concentrate after such a long day. But anyhow, it worked out, and now all I have to do is wait until July 30th to find out if I passed.

I'll take pictures soon.
I hope this is enough for now:




It's D & G spring.
I love the skirt :).





X

1 opmerking:

  1. If you're looking to burn fat then you absolutely have to try this totally brand new personalized keto plan.

    To design this keto diet, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and professional chefs united to develop keto meal plans that are productive, painless, price-efficient, and delightful.

    Since their grand opening in early 2019, 100's of individuals have already remodeled their body and health with the benefits a certified keto plan can provide.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-certified ones offered by the keto plan.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen